Hustle Media | SOCIAL MEDIA Account Manager
Hustle Media is a social media marketing agency that helps companies connect with consumers/fans online. Hustle’s expertise in social media strategy, creative, community management, and digital ad buying allows us to reach full effectiveness across all platforms. We gather insights and use data to drive decisions that will improve results.
We believe that the old age marketing tactics are outdated and too expensive. We feel that working efficiently and creatively are the two keys to improving results for customers. We have a rapildly changing, high speed work enviroment that is always striving to raise the bar.
“Will over skill, Hustle over muscle”
If social media is your thing, you think you are the most creative person you know and document your life with Instagram Stories/Reels/TikTok, then you’re exactly who we’re looking for.
We’re seeking a social media guru to join our team.
- You have excellent written and verbal communications skills
- You are detail-oriented and can meet deadlines
- You believe in organization > everything
- You’re creative and analytical
- You have strong time management skills
- You can problem solve and think independently
- You are always open to new projects and challenges
- Create and schedule content for clients across all social media platforms
- Work closely with digital manager and creative team to implement campaigns in a timely manner
- Communicate with the client on a regular basis regarding upcoming projects, content, and performance
- Monitor social channels to identify opportunities for conversations with customers
- Identify opportunities for influencers, giveaways and contests
- Cover events as needed, occasionally outside of work hours and on weekends
- Develop comprehensive reporting to articulate the impact of your work and present the report to the client
- Build and manage content & ad campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, TikTok and/or Twitter
- Stay up to date with the latest trends and best practices on social media
- Work with teammates on platforms like Slack, Later, Asana + more
- Other duties as assigned
- BA or BS degree (coursework in marketing, public relations, journalism, or advertising a plus)
- 1-3 years experience working in social media/digital marketing
- Intense interst in social media
- Strong writing skills (grammar snobs preferred)
- Proven record of managing multiple projects at once
- Ability to stay organized and efficient in a fast-paced work environment
- Enjoy the occasional competitive activity or sporting event
- Enjoy the occasional happy hour with co-workers
- Health insurance options upon full time offer
The Real Benefits
- Amazing clients and projects, because we should love what we do
- Extensive PTO (min 2 weeks)
- Working in a fast paced environment
- Working with a team who is looking to Hustle for their dreams
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Hustle Media strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.