Hustle Media is a digital marketing agency that specialized in Golf, Beverages and Entertainment. We work as a partner to our clients, acting as their in-house CMO and full service social media team for a fraction of the cost.
We focus on creating and executing our clients from start to finish. Starting with dissecting their goals, we reverse engineer a social media plan from front to back. We execute strategy, creative content, community management, paid advertising and reporting across all major social platforms.
If you love executing while learning how social media can be leveraged for business traction, this might be the position for you. Being obsessed with Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, Twitter and showing emotion via emojis wouldn’t hurt either.
- You have excellent written and verbal communications skills
- You are detail-oriented and can meet deadlines
- You thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- You’re creative and analytical
- You have strong time management skills
- You can problem solve and think quickly
- Ability to work and stay on task while working remotely
- Work closely with account manager to support all client content, copywriting and scheduling
- Monitor and engage with client’s social channels to identify opportunities for conversations with customers.
- Stay up to date with the latest trends and best practices on social media
- Other duties as assigned
- Attend our weekly in person team meeting in Nashville, TN
- Working towards a college degree (coursework in marketing, public relations, journalism, or advertising)
- Intense interest in social media and/or content creation
- Strong writing skills (grammar pros preferred)
- Proven record of managing multiple projects at once
- Ability to stay organized and efficient in a fast-paced work environment
- Enjoy playing 9 holes of golf after work (with a beer if you are 21+)
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Hustle Media strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
You can also apply by emailing your [email protected] with the title “Hustle Intern” in the subject line.