Hustle Media is a digital marketing agency that specialized in Golf, Beverages and Entertainment. We work as a partner to our clients, acting as their in-house CMO and full service social media team for a fraction of the cost.
We focus on creating and executing our clients from start to finish. Starting with dissecting their goals, we reverse engineer a social media plan from front to back. We execute strategy, creative content, community management, paid advertising and reporting across all major social platforms.
If you love creating Stories, TikToks, Reels, Feed Posts and Short form videos, this position is for you. We are looking for someone who Hustles and is on the cutting edge of creating content for short term consumption.
- Your creative juices flow out your finger tips
- You are detail-oriented and can meet deadlines
- You thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- You have strong time management skills
- You can problem solve and think quickly
- Ability to work and stay on task while working remotely
- Work closely with account manager to create content for all clients
- Using photo/video and mobile apps, creating next level short form content for our clients to set them apart from the competition
- Stay up to date with the latest trends and best practices on social media in regards to content creation
- Other creative duties as assigned
- Attend our weekly in person team meeting in Nashville, TN
- Working towards a college degree (coursework in photography, graphic eign, videography or marketing is a plus)
- Intense interest in social media and/or content creation
- Proven record of managing multiple projects at once
- Ability to stay organized and efficient in a fast-paced work environment
- Enjoy playing 9 holes of golf after work (with a beer if you are 21+)
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Hustle Media strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
You can also apply by emailing your resume to email@example.com with the title “Hustle Intern” in the subject line.